Friday, January 11, 2008

First Post from David Wilson


I have been thinking about what to have as my first post for to long. It's historic, right? Instead I'll just tell you about some of the things you may find here. Thoughts on carving, from chairs to headstones. Cabinet makers like Aflleck, Tuft, Cogswell, Chapin, Frothingham, Egerton, & etc. 18th Century writers like Tobias Smollet, Charles Brockdon Brown, James Boswell, Henry Fielding, Alexander Pope, & etc. Prints and paintings by Hogarth, Copely, Hicks, West, & etc. Architecture, pottery, glassware, bread crumbs . Music & spirits. Tools and supplies. Current projects and demonstrations at the shop, and apparently lists.
Well that wasn't that great for a first post. But I am learning to type and form sentences some thing that working by myself in the shop has greatly impaired. So check back with us and see what's new, or old or new again.
-David

No comments: